Friday 4 January 2013

What I've Been Playing- Week #1

Dota 2- 35%
I picked this up for just below £6 on Monday and I haven't really have a big chance to play it and get a feel for the game because I've had a lot of issues trying to get onto the servers! I guess it's because there have been lots of new players desperate to play their new game. I've tried watching guides whilst trying to join which are helpful but I still need to practise for myself. If anyone has any tips for me, please write them in the comments! I have made a few private lobbies to practise in and I'm glad I did! I now feel like I know what i'm doing and ready for a real public match.

Minecraft- 35%
Same old, dig, dig, dig. Been playing on a couple of servers with friends but I get bored of SMP these days, it's a really repetitive game, but really attractive for when I don't feel like playing anything else. Oh, I built a dirt house today!

Black Ops 2  Zombies- 15%
Becoming less addictive now that I've bought Dota, but I still love the gameplay! Everything seems really smooth like the Zombie movements, Treyarch have made a much better Zombies mode than they did in the first Black Ops. 

Assassin's Creed 3- 5%
This hasn't really screamed out to me like my other games, I'm only about 5% through the game (I'm in Boston) but I feel that the game doesn't have that Assassin's Creed feel about it. Maybe it's because it is set about 3 centuries after Assassin's Creed 2, it doesn't have the same Renaissance feel about it. Perhaps later in the game it's more fun and seems more normal to me ;) Oh yeah, I don't cope well with change!

Diablo III- 10%
Since i'm really in to my Fantasy MMOs and RPGs at the moment, I've started playing Diablo III again. I've had the game since September 2012 but I didn't really get into it that much because then, this genre of game wasn't a favorite. I only recently started playing it again, and wow. I'm really enjoying it. I'm nearly halfway through act II but in one area, I keep getting killed so I sometimes give up on the game for an hour or two. That's why I've only spent about 10% of my gaming time on Diablo. 

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment